Sunday 26 July 2009

It's nearly time.

Hi folks. It's me again. Well only a day and a half before I set off into the unknown. (Any Sherpas around). lol. Arundel actually. I will be leaving Brighton early Tuesday morning and heading West via Hove, Portslade and Shoreham to Worthing. I plan to stop off in Worthing for a couple of hours to have a bite of lunch and if possible, top up my buggy batteries. If anyone can suggest a nice cafe who will let me re-charge while I eat, please let me know. It would be a great help.
After my lunch break I will be heading to Littlehampton and then on, up to Ford where I am booked into a campsite for the overnight stop. Earlyish night, Fully re-charge the buggy so I can make an early start Wednesday morning to Chichester and beyond. If you happen to see me en-route please say hi and maybe keep me company for a while. Also feel free to make a donation to the Naomi House cause. The reason why I'm doing this trip. My next post will be on Tueday evening from the campsite in Ford. Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed (and anything else crossable) for my batteries and the dreaded English Summer Weather.
Warmest Regards. Adrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment